Re: [OT] subscribtion with no-mail option? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michelle Konzack
Subject Re: [OT] subscribtion with no-mail option?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Kumar,

On 2017-12-26 01:11:23 Rakesh Kumar hacked into the keyboard:
> Well I do recollect the option in the old mailing list to not email any
> postings.  IIRC, there were following options:
>
> 1- Email every messgages
> 2- Daily digest of messages
> 3- No email of any message.
>
> Option (3) can be used for only posting. I did that for some time.

When I was subscribed some years ago, it was easy, but the option is now
missing.  The Internet became realy crap...  Sourceforge, PostgreSQL...
everywhere you must create accounts to access mailinglists!

Then every month, Sourceforge unsubscribe me from the lists and  I  have
to re.subscribe.

Subscribtion per EMail not more possibel.

It is really annoying!

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400