BUG #14965: PGAdmin 2.0 fails to launch after restart - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From nonmint@gmail.com
Subject BUG #14965: PGAdmin 2.0 fails to launch after restart
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14965
Logged by:          Ian Phillipchuk
Email address:      nonmint@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.3
Operating system:   Windows 10 running on Azure VM

After installing PGAdmin 2.0 I was very pleased with the performance and new
features. Then my Azure VM I use for development shut down at the end of the
work day (as scheduled) and then I was unable to launch the application
again, it times out with "Application Server could not be contacted." I can
reinstall the application and get it to work again, but that's obviously not
a very tenable solution.