Output format of explain - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Johann Spies
Subject Output format of explain
Date
List pgadmin-support
Maybe because I do not spend enough time in reading the output of
"explain" results, I made use of the website https://explain.depesz.com/
in the past to quickly identify the problem areas in complicated
queries.

Now I cannot do it as the output is in json format and there is (as far
as I could figure out) not an option to change the format.

Or is there?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms / Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en
vertroulikheidvan hierdie epos. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer