Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] amcheck packages - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] amcheck packages
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Peter Geoghegan 2017-10-22 <CAH2-Wz=UryECZ=FcERAF_+uqYdbKBXSHYndGgm13CKz7vA1zYA@mail.gmail.com>
> On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
> >> Perfect, thanks!
> >
> > One last thing: I have a pending feature branch for version 1.1, which
> > adds the heap verification enhancement I mentioned:
> >
> > https://github.com/petergeoghegan/amcheck/tree/heap-check
> >
> > I'm probably 2 - 3 weeks away from committing this to the master
> > branch, and creating a new package/amcheck_next version from there.
> > I'm holding back for a bit more community review, to play it safe, but
> > I want to move forward without much further delay.
>
> I've pushed this out as v1.2.
>
> When do you usually get around to pushing out new package versions? Is
> it something you do irregularly, as time becomes available, or does it
> happen on a schedule?

As-needed, as soon as I find out, and have time for it.

Just uploaded to Debian, and the apt.pg.o build will be finishing in a
few minutes.

Thanks,
Christoph