PgAdmin 4 v2.0 stuck in "Initializing the query execution!" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Peterko
Subject PgAdmin 4 v2.0 stuck in "Initializing the query execution!"
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hello,

I use pgAdmin 4  - version 2.0 on Windows 10 Professional.

I use SSH tunel to connect PostgreSQL server. In PgAdmin I configure host as localhost.

I successfully connect to the server, I can list all tables, schemas, ...

But I cannot run any query, because the query tool stuck in "Initializing the query execution!"

Thanks

Peter