Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] amcheck packages - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] amcheck packages
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: To Peter Geoghegan 2017-10-02 <20171002073842.yzp5i2xcihmj62co@msg.df7cb.de>
> Re: Peter Geoghegan 2017-10-01 <CAH2-WznDdnsQ2=VzvrvkSKrLBOrJE9t-EciDUKdQpPsUq72yrQ@mail.gmail.com>
> > I can push a temporary branch to Github, for your review. Does that
> > work for you?
>
> I can point Jenkins at branches/tags for building, no problem.

I just discovered the branch you pushed and had a look. The changelog
timestamp is now valid, but your email address is invalid (pg@marmot),
which dpkg doesn't like at all :(

> > > Also, if you want to build Debian packages from git repo's HEAD, it is
> > > often easier to set debian/source/format to "1.0" which will disable
> > > the "there are changes neither in the tarball nor in debian/patches"
> > > check.

If you fix the changelog, and put plain "1.0" (no qualifier) into
debian/source/format, we should be good to go.

Christoph