[BUGS] BUG #14720: getsockopt(TCP_KEEPALIVE) failed: Option not supported byprotocol - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From lizenko79@gmail.com
Subject [BUGS] BUG #14720: getsockopt(TCP_KEEPALIVE) failed: Option not supported byprotocol
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14720
Logged by:          Andrey Lizenko
Email address:      lizenko79@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.3
Operating system:   Solaris 11.3

I've got the following message running PostgreSQL 9.6.3 on Solaris 11.3
(both latest stable).

> getsockopt(TCP_KEEPALIVE) failed: Option not supported by protocol

Unfortunately, I can not reproduce it with libpq c code examples, but at
least I can see it while using pgAdmin 3 , pgAdmin 4 and zabbix monitoring
extension libzbxpgsql.

In getsockopt manual only SO_KEEPALIVE mentioned.

Regards,
Andrey Lizenko