Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump emits ALTER TABLE ONLY partitioned_table - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump emits ALTER TABLE ONLY partitioned_table
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Amit,

* Amit Langote (Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp) wrote:
> Thanks for committing the patch after improving it quite a bit, and sorry
> that I couldn't reply promptly during the last week due to vacation.

No worries, hopefully you have an opportunity to review the additional
changes I made and understand why they were necessary.  Certainly, feel
free to reach out if you have any questions or notice anything else
which should be improved.

Thanks!

Stephen