Re: [HACKERS] Row Level Security UPDATE Confusion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Row Level Security UPDATE Confusion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Rod, Robert,

> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > I agreed already up-thread that there's an issue there and will be
> > looking to fix it.  That comment was simply replying to Rod's point that
> > the documentation could also be improved.
>
> OK, thanks.  The wrap for the next set of minor releases is, according
> to my understanding, scheduled for Monday, so you'd better jump on
> this soon if you're hoping to get a fix out this time around.

The attached patch against master fixes this issue.  Rod, if you get a
chance, would be great for you to check that you no longer see a
difference between the single ALL policy and the split SELECT/UPDATE
policies.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment