Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump emits ALTER TABLE ONLY partitioned_table - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump emits ALTER TABLE ONLY partitioned_table
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 03:41:25PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Noah Misch (noah@leadboat.com) wrote:
> > >
> > > OK, cool.  I'll mark you down as the owner on the open items list.
> >
> > [Action required within three days.]
>
> I've put up a new patch for review on the thread and plan to commit
> that tomorrow, assuming there isn't anything further.  That should
> resolve the immediate issue, but I do think there's some merit to Amit's
> follow-on patches and will continue to discuss those and may commit one
> or both of those later this week.

This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com