Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes
Date
Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 2017-04-16 22:04:04 -0400, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 12:58:12AM -0400, Noah Misch wrote:

> > > Feel free to reassign to me.
> >
> > Thanks for volunteering; I'll do that shortly.  Please observe the policy on
> > open item ownership[1] and send a status update within three calendar days of
> > this message.  Include a date for your subsequent status update.
> >
> > [1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com
>
> This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
> a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
> update.

I've since the previous update reviewed Petr's patch, which he since has
updated over the weekend.  I'll do another round tomorrow, and will see
how it looks.  I think we might need some more tests for this to be
committable, so it might not become committable tomorrow.  I hope we'll
have something in tree by end of this week, if not I'll send an update.

- Andres