Re: [HACKERS] Quorum commit for multiple synchronous replication. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Quorum commit for multiple synchronous replication.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 11:58:23PM -0400, Noah Misch wrote:

> > > Regarding the item (2), Sawada-san told me that he will work on it after
> > > this CommitFest finishes. So we would receive the patch for the item from
> > > him next week. If there will be no patch even after the end of next week
> > > (i.e., April 14th), I will. Let's wait for Sawada-san's action at first.
> >
> > Sounds reasonable; I will look for your update on 14Apr or earlier.
>
> This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
> a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
> update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com
>
> > Since you do want (3) to change, please own it like any other open item,
> > including the mandatory status updates.
>
> Likewise.

IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED.  This PostgreSQL 10 open item is long past due
for your status update.  Please reacquaint yourself with the policy on open
item ownership[1] and then reply immediately.  If I do not hear from you by
ownership without further notice.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com