Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes
Date
Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:21:51AM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:

> > > [Action required within three days.  This is a generic notification.]
> >
> > I'm hoping for a word from Andres on this.
>
> Feel free to reassign to me.

Thanks for volunteering; I'll do that shortly.  Please observe the policy on
open item ownership[1] and send a status update within three calendar days of
this message.  Include a date for your subsequent status update.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com