Re: RFC: Make new versions of pgjdbc Java8+ - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: RFC: Make new versions of pgjdbc Java8+
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

* Dave Cramer (pg@fastcrypt.com) wrote:
> On 3 April 2017 at 14:33, Álvaro Hernández Tortosa <aht@8kdata.com> wrote:
> Quick eyeball of the latest two versions shows significant download of
> jre6, and a scary data of 1208 jre7. I wonder what project is using that?

Chef.

All but ~4000 of those hits were by either "Chef Client" or "Chef
Knife", most of which were, unsurprisingly, just 304's ("not modified").

There were 241 actual downloads, all from Chef Client or Chef Knife
again and from just as recent as a few days ago.

That was from 93 distinct IPs.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment