Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:42:05 -0400, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote in
<1e8297fd-f7f2-feab-848d-5121e45c8cba@pgmasters.net>
> It has been a while since this thread has received any comments or a new
> patch.  The general consensus seems to be that this feature is too large
> a rewrite of tab completion considering a major rewrite was done for 9.6.
>
> Are you considering writing a localized patch for this feature as Tom
> suggested?  If so, please post that by 2017-03-16 AoE.
>
> If no new patch is submitted by that date I will mark this submission
> "Returned with Feedback".

It's a pity. I had to take a week's leave..

I understood that the 'localized fashion' means "without removing
eles's", that is the core of this patch. So, if it is not
acceptable this should be abandoned. I'll try put the inidividual
enahancements other than refactoring in other shape, in the next
commitfest.

Thanks.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi