Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Faster Expression Processing v4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Faster Expression Processing v4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2017-03-14 08:44:24 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Patch 0003 is huge.

I suspect you mean 0004?  If so - yes :(.  I unfortunately don't think
there's a useful way to split it in smaller chunks - I originally moved
ops over one-by-one, but that required a lot of duplicated structs and
such...

> It would be good to have someone at least read it before pushing, but
> I don't think anyone other than you has done so.

I'd love for somebody else
to look through it, I tried asking multiple times...  Seems like
threatening a commit is the best way to get it :P

- Andres