Re: [HACKERS] dump a comment of a TSDictionary - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [HACKERS] dump a comment of a TSDictionary
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> > * Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> >> Do you want to deal with this whole mess, or shall I have a go at it?
>
> > I'm just about to push the pg_upgrade fixes for large object comments
> > and security labels, followed not too far behind by the fix for the
> > public ACL in pg_dump --clean mode.  I have no objection to you handling
> > these and I can go look at some of the other items on my plate.
>
> OK, I'll wait till you've pushed those, just to avoid any risk of merge
> problems.

Alright, I've pushed the large object fix for pg_upgrade, hopefully the
buildfarm will stay clean.  I'm going to do a bit more testing on the
public ACL/pg_dump --clean patch, but it's also quite a localized patch,
so I think you're good to go now.

Thanks!

Stephen