[BUGS] BUG #14541: Getting error while installation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From prathmesh.p69@gmail.com
Subject [BUGS] BUG #14541: Getting error while installation
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14541
Logged by:          prathmesh patil
Email address:      prathmesh.p69@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2
Operating system:   Windows 8.1 64bit

I'm installing new Postgresql 9.6.2 setup into my windows 8.1 laptop, but
every time I'm getting error at start.
   I'm installing this database app for first time, please tel me whats
wrong with it, I also tried to download new setup 3 times also tried
previous versions also, but getting same error every time

Getting this error
  " There has been an error" Error With configuration or permissions,please
see lo files for more info.