Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] packaging pgbackrest/1.13 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] packaging pgbackrest/1.13
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Sandro Tosi 2017-02-09 <CAB4XWXwjJ7U5Cz154syJRxO_z+wYmqBMrQx1rf=OOgQSp9HsJw@mail.gmail.com>
> Hello!
> pgbackrest version 1.13 has been released few days ago with important
> improvements to WAL archiving and we'd like to start using it asap.
>
> We are using the debian packages you provide at
> http://apt.postgresql.org/ but i'm not sure if you prefer to have the
> package first released in debian (still currently at 1.12) or you can
> package it independently of that.

Hi,

I've just spoken with Adrian, he's working on the next release. It
will be available in experimental and apt.pg.o over the next days.

Christoph