Re: [BUGS] BUG #14526: no unique or exclusion constraint matchingthe ON CONFLICT - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David Gould
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14526: no unique or exclusion constraint matchingthe ON CONFLICT
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 08 Feb 2017 18:57:16 -0500
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> David Gould <daveg@sonic.net> writes:
> > Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> You should turn on log_statements and look to see what's actually being
> >> sent to the server.
>
> > Last time I looked, the JDBC driver always uses prepared statements.
>
> Yeah, but does JDBC actually pull literal constants out of the query
> string and send them as separate parameter values?  That seems like a
> pretty dumb idea.

I'm guessing that the actual call from Scala uses parameters for this
part instead of duplicating the same query with only the qualification
changing.

Tiago, can you show us the actual code that runs this statement?

-dg

--
David Gould              510 282 0869         daveg@sonic.net