[BUGS] BUG #14510: found encoding issue - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From tanawat_w@mfec.co.th
Subject [BUGS] BUG #14510: found encoding issue
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14510
Logged by:          Tanawat  Wongjan
Email address:      tanawat_w@mfec.co.th
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   window

Hi ,
       my database used encoding WIN874 , but when i tried to open some
schema on pgAdmin(version 1.16.1) i found this error 'ERROR: character 0X83
of encoding "WIN874" has no equivalent in "UTF8"' and i tried to check and
found this issue happening by some view on schema used thai language. Can
you suggest how to fix or tell me if other version already fix this issue
?

More information,
Greenplum 4.3.2.1 (Postgres 8.2.15)