Re: [HACKERS] Retiring from the Core Team - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Retiring from the Core Team
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Josh,

* Josh Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) wrote:
> For that reason, as of today, I am stepping down from the PostgreSQL
> Core Team.

I'm sure you'll hear this a lot, but:

Thank you.

Your leadership as a member of core and your focus on advocacy has
definitely helped this community and project move forward and your
contributions will be sorely missed.

I don't believe we could ever replace you, to be clear, but hopefully we
will be able to find others to step up in those areas you were focused
on and continue to grow as a community and a project.

Thanks again!

Stephen