Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL mirroring from RPM install to Sourceinstall - Mailing list pgsql-general

From marica.fr
Subject Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL mirroring from RPM install to Sourceinstall
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 16:42:13 +0000 (GMT)
Richard Brosnahan <broz@mac.com> wrote:

> I get a checksum error, from pg_ctl.
> 2016-12-15 08:27:14.520 PST >FATAL: incorrect checksum in control file

Hi Richard,

Not sure if it applies, but just in case, I got this error when trying to use a cluster copied from one machine to
anotherone because they had different processors.

It worked after I used a machine with the same processor.

--
                    Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Gestion des sinistres assurances, des dossiers contentieux et des contrats pour le service juridique