Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 16:58:45 +0100
Gilles Darold <gilles.darold@dalibo.com> wrote:

> I attached a v12 patch

Attached is a comment patch which improves the comment
describing CURRENT_LOG_FILENAME.  It's been bugging me.
I should have made this change long ago when I looked
at all the other code comments but neglected to.

The comment now matches other documentation.

This applies on top of your v12 patch.

I'm thinking through the v12 patch and email.
I'm in general agreement but want to make sure
I really understand all the code paths.

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein