Re: process type escape for log_line_prefix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: process type escape for log_line_prefix
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Re: Jeff Janes 2016-10-14 <CAMkU=1xxVuSDpRb3KS+LZU-UxhM9FShiAbs=U3FZrH3xe1B1Sw@mail.gmail.com>
> I don't know why you would have to change %q though.  I assume you would
> just stick %a in from of %q, if that is what you wanted to do.  But I've
> never used %q myself.

I got it the wrong way round - the change will be that %a will be
available in non-session context as well, and hence the "Session only"
column in the log_line_prefix documentation table needs updating. Not
that %q would actually look at that table, but that was my brain was
thinking ;)

Christoph