Re: SkyTools for 9.6 repository - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: SkyTools for 9.6 repository
Date
Re: SkyTools for 9.6 repository
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Re: Devrim Gündüz 2016-09-28 <1475057188.24885.22.camel@gunduz.org>

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2016-09-28 at 09:39 +0300, Victor Yegorov wrote:
> > I would like to look into PGQ on 9.6 and I cannot see `skytools` packages
> > in the PGDG96 yum repository.
> > Will they be added?
>
> Not sure, as I have issues building the package from released tarball :-(
>
> Any patches welcome, though.

Fwiw, I've just managed to update the Debian package to 9.6, will
submit pull requests to github with the necessary patches shortly.

That won't make the tarballs appear, though - TBH I don't exactly
remember where we got the tarball from, I guess it was some combination
of "git submodule" trickery plus invoking "make tgz". (This is one of
the packages I try not have to touch...)

Maybe you could just grab the tarball from
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/skytools3/ for the time
being...

Christoph