Approving request of announcement - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Approving request of announcement
Date
Re: Approving request of announcement  (Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp>)
List pgsql-www
Hi,

While working on approving announcement request for a conference, it
seems I have to reject the request according to the current approval
policy:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval

The request is an announcement regarding "conference schedule posted".
However it does not fall in none of following categories listed in the
Call for Papers
Registration Opening,
Registration Closing,
Wrap-up.

I have been discussing with Jonathan on pgsql-announce-moderators
list, and we came across a conclusion that we should add new approval
category "Schedule Publishing" and approve the request. I think that
kind of announcement would be a common request from major conference
organizers and the announcement will bring valuable information to
our community.

Comments? Suggestions?
--
Tatsuo Ishii