Re: BUG #14334: vacuumdb.c build failure on openbsd - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BUG #14334: vacuumdb.c build failure on openbsd
Date
List pgsql-bugs
jungle Boogie wrote:
> On 21 September 2016 at 12:22, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > Can you try HEAD with the following patch applied and let me know if it
> > works?
>
> Your patch works!!
>
> You probably made the patch on a Windows system because there were ^M
> characters but I copied your three lines to vacuumdb.c and recompiled.

Windows!?!? I haven't touched that in two decades now (oh my).  I just
":read" the patch file into the email body instead of using an
attachment.  I got lazy there, sorry about that.

Anyway thanks for following up.  I will push this, probably tomorrow.

> Is there a method to report the exact git commit postgresql is running?

Not that I know of.