PostgresOpen 2016 Keynote Speaker, Last chance to Register! - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Stephen Frost
Subject PostgresOpen 2016 Keynote Speaker, Last chance to Register!
Date
List pgsql-announce
Greetings!

*Keynote Speaker*

PostgresOpen 2016 welcomes Marianne Bellotti, Digital Service Expert at
the United States Digital Service (@USDS) as our keynote speaker!
@USDS is a startup at the White House that pairs the country’s top
technology talent with the best public servants, to improve the
usefulness and reliability of the country’s most important digital
services.

Our full schedule is available here:

https://postgresopen.org/events/schedule/pgopen2016/

*Registration*

We're down to the last couple of weeks before the conference, don't miss
out!  Go here to register for the conference, tutorials, and the first,
ever, PostgresOpen Charity Golf Tournament:

https://2016.postgresopen.org/tickets/

We still have room in our great tutorials, but space is limited!

*Hotel*

Today is your last chance to book your hotel room at our conference rate
at the Westin Galleria Dallas.  Book your reservation now here:

https://2016.postgresopen.org/venue/

*Sponsorship*

PostgresOpen could not be put on without the support of our excellent
sponsors!

https://2016.postgresopen.org/sponsors/

PostgresOpen 2016 is proud to announce 2ndQuadrant (Diamond),
EnterpriseDB (Platinum), Crunchy Data (Gold), Amazon Web Services
(Gold), Javelin (Silver)  and OmniTI (Silver) as top-tier sponsors!

We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!

Stephen Frost
PostgresOpen 2016 Committee Chair
https://2016.postgresopen.org/
https://twitter.com/postgresopen