Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?

From: David Fetter
Subject: Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (James Keener, )
 Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (David Fetter, )
  Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (Tomas Vondra, )
   Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (David Fetter, )
 Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (David Fetter, )
   Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
    Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (Bruce Momjian, )
    Re: Are we the first OSS database with parallel query?  (Chris Travers, )

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 08:41:15PM -0400, Josh Berkus wrote:
> I suspect not, but I can't think of another example right now.

There are a fair number that beat us to that punch (GPDB, HadoopDB,
etc.)

We're the first with a liberal license, though. :)

Best,
David.

Remember to vote!