Reminder: Call for Papers - PGConf.ASIA 2016 - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Reminder: Call for Papers - PGConf.ASIA 2016
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hi,

PGconf.ASIA 2016 will be held On December 2 and 3 in Tokyo.
This is a reminder that we are accepting proposals for talks.

To submit a paper, please include the following details and send to:
pgconf-asia-2016-submission@pgconf.asia

  Your name
  The organization you are working for/belonging to
  Your title
  Talk title
  Abstract
  Description
  Language spoken during the talk: Japanese or English
  Language of the talk material: Japanese and/or English

- Submission deadline is midnight, 31st August, 2016 (Japan time).

- Submissions should be sent in English, Japanese or both.  Note that
  the number of slots for Japanese-only talks is limited.

- Basically the presentation materials will be released the day after
  the conference and will be made available to the public.  The
  ownership of the material is retained to the original
  author. However we ask you to share it under a CCL license:
  https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

  If you cannot publish the material, please ask us.

- Talks may be recorded or photographed. In both cases, the content
  may be made public.  The ownership of the material is retained to
  the speaker. However we ask you to share it under a CCL license:
  https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

- Speakers will be informed of the result of the selection by the 16th
  of September. Speakers will be requested to submit brief biographies
  and photos to be published in the conference program.

- Each session will last 45 minutes. English submissions are preferred,
  though Japanese may also be accepted.

  Suggested topic areas include:

  - Large-scale PostgreSQL deployments.
  - Migrations from other databases to PostgreSQL
  - Operations and administration
  - Performance and feature implementation
  - Replication, clustering, HA, sharding.
  - Tools and utilities for PostgreSQL
  - Benchmarking and hardware, tuning.
  - PostgreSQL community and hacking.

- If you have any questions regarding the event, feel free to contact
  the organization committee at pgconf-asia-2016-submission@pgconf.asia.

See you in Tokyo :)

PGConf.ASIA 2016 Steering Committee
http://www.pgconf.asia/EN/