Re: question on parsing postgres sql queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: question on parsing postgres sql queries
Date
List pgsql-general
Kevin Grittner wrote:

> On the other hand, try connecting to a database with
> psql and typing:
>
> \h create index
>
> ... (or any other command name).  The help you get there is fished
> out of the docs.

BTW I noticed a few days ago that we don't have a "where BLAH can be one
of" section for the window_definition replaceable term in the help for
SELECT.  We omit these sections for trivial clauses, but I think WINDOW
is elaborate enough that it should have one.