Error in the repo for 9.5-3 - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From marcin.kosmicki@ext.soprasteria.com
Subject Error in the repo for 9.5-3
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/release-9-5-3.html

Hi team,

Location
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/
should contain repo for 9.5-3, but for some reason it doesn't.

I mean there is no file like: pgdg-ami201503-95-9.5-3.noarch.rpm, while in
the others repo (for Fedora) this files does exists - for instance here:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/fedora/fedora-24-x86_64/

Regardless of what pgdg-redhat package you choose (from location
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/),
yum install postgres95 will install the 9.5.3, I have just tested it.

I have a strong feeling that this should be corrected.

Best tregards,
Marcin