Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] pgRouting version 2.2.2 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] pgRouting version 2.2.2
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Re: Vicky Vergara 2016-04-28 <CAK_FzuWOmnBGQZnApujG3qynbbBiYD87k0Lnhv0F+_L2VT2Skw@mail.gmail.com>
> Hello
>
> I made the 2.2.2 earlier than expected because of a regression bug.
> I also made a more detailed process for me to follow so I don't make the
> same mistakes as the last time. (
> https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/pgrouting-2.2.2-Release-process-checklist
> )
>
> Here is the release
> https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases/tag/pgrouting-2.2.2
>
> I hope you can find some time to pack it. Thanks in advance

Hi Vicky,

for Debian, you need to notify the maintainer in Debian itself (Bas).
The packages on apt.postgresql.org (for which pgsql-pkg-debian is
responsible) are just rebuilds of that the pkg-grass group has in
their repo.

They should notice automatically shortly because there's a mechanism
to check for new upstream versions, see the rightmost column on

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?packages=pgrouting

or

https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watch?pkg=pgrouting

Christoph