Re: pgindent - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pgindent
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 11:38:57PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> > On what grounds do you claim the buildfarm result is unstable?
> > I've been using that for a long time and it works fine.  Moreover,
> > ignoring that data is a bad idea because it reflects platform-specific
> > variations in the set of typedefs that are known.  If you build a
> > typedefs list based only on what works on your machine, it likely
> > won't work for other people.
>
> /me shrugs
>
> Well, let's get the list, then, and compare it to what's in the file
> now.  How do we do that exactly?

The URL is in the file src/tools/pgindent/README:
 5) Download the typedef file from the buildfarm:
       wget -O src/tools/pgindent/typedefs.list http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/typedefs.pl
  (see http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/typedefs.pl?show_list for a full list of typedefs,   also
http://adpgtech.blogspot.com/2015/05/running-pgindent-on-non-core-code-or.html)

http://enterprisedb.com