Re: Beta1 announcement: alpha1 draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Beta1 announcement: alpha1 draft
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
* Joshua D. Drake (jd@commandprompt.com) wrote:
> On 04/27/2016 09:40 AM, Josh berkus wrote:
>
> >If it weren't for length, I'd be all for having a list of projects which
> >are having a release to get ready for 9.6; we've done that several times
> >before, and that's useful for testing too.  "pgAdmin has been adjusted
> >to support X in the new release, please test".  I don't know that we
> >have anything like that, though, do we?
>
> The only thing would be PgLogical but I don't think it warrants exclusivity.

Not entirely sure I'm following along correctly, but if we're talking
about tools being updated for 9.6, it seems likley that all of the
backup tools which use pg_start/stop_backup will be updated for the new
API.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment