Re: checkpoint_flush_after documentation inconsistency - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: checkpoint_flush_after documentation inconsistency
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2016-04-22 23:33:07 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> >> I think you're right.
> >>
> >> I also found another several small problems regarding XXX_flush_after
> >> parameters.
> >
> > Thanks for finding these, once I'm back home/office from pgconf.nyc
> > (tonight / tomorrow) I'll push a fix.
>
> Ping.

Working on a fix for invalidation issue [1] right now, because I want to
see that fixed before pushing the fix for the smgr thing [2]. Will get
to this afterwards.

Andres

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAD21AoDpZ6Xjg=gFrGPnSn4oTRRcwK1EBrWCq9OqOHuAcMMC=w@mail.gmail.com
[2] http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA-aLv6Dp_ZsV-44QA-2zgkqWKQq%3DGedBX2dRSrWpxqovXK%3DPg%40mail.gmail.com