Re: \crosstabview fixes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: \crosstabview fixes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Re: Tom Lane 2016-04-14 <15673.1460592362@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> Here's a patch along those lines.  Any objections?

>           <term><literal>\crosstabview [
>               <replaceable class="parameter">colV</replaceable>
> !             [ <replaceable class="parameter">colH</replaceable>
> !             [ <replaceable class="parameter">colD</replaceable>
> !             [ <replaceable class="parameter">scolH</replaceable>
> !             ] ] ] ] </literal></term>

Maybe use "sortcolH" to make it immediately clear what it does?

When I first read the docs it seemed to me that this scolH thing would
introduce a lot of magic until I finished the text, sortcolH would
have made me more comfortable with it.

Christoph