Re: [patch] \crosstabview documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [patch] \crosstabview documentation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David G. Johnston wrote:

> "​
>  crosstabview with only 2 output columns
> ​ "​
>
> ​https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Crosstabview
> ​(last section on that page)
>
> ​never got implemented....

It was implemented in Daniel's patch.  I removed it before commit and
failed to notice the reference in the docs and help.  (The reason I
removed it is that it seemed to me that hardcoding it to the character X
was going to become a nuisance in the future -- I mean why not ☒ ?
It's simple to do at the query level by having the character as a
literal in the third column.