Re: dealing with extension dependencies that aren't quite 'e' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: dealing with extension dependencies that aren't quite 'e'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> OK, thanks for the clarification. Here's the earlier patch, but with
> the relevant added docs and tests retained.

I'd like to add indexes and materialized views to the set of objects
covered (functions and triggers).  I'm already doing that, so no need to
resubmit; it should be a pretty easy addition.  I've done a few minor
additional changes too.