Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [REVIEW] In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Craig Ringer wrote:

> Should be committed ASAP IMO.

Finally pushed it.  Let's see how it does in the buildfarm.  Now let's
get going and add more tests, I know there's no shortage of people with
test scripts waiting for this.

Thanks, Michael, for the persistency, and thanks to all reviewers.  (I'm
sorry we seem to have lost Amir Rohan in the process.  He was doing
a great job.)