Re: silent data loss with ext4 / all current versions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: silent data loss with ext4 / all current versions
Date
Re: silent data loss with ext4 / all current versions
List pgsql-hackers
Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > Seems OK to me. Thanks for the time and improvements!
>
> Thanks. Perhaps a committer could have a look then? I have switched
> the patch as such in the CF app. Seeing the accumulated feedback
> upthread that's something that should be backpatched.

Yeah.  On 9.4 there are already some conflicts, and I'm sure there will
be more in almost each branch.  Does anyone want to volunteer for
producing per-branch versions?

The next minor release is to be tagged next week and it'd be good to put
this fix there.

Thanks,