Re: Template for commit messages - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Template for commit messages
Date
Re: Template for commit messages  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 09:31:46AM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> >> How about
> >> User-Interface-Bikeshedded-By:
> >> ?
> >
> > +1
>
> That's sort of implicitly pejorative.   Maybe we could find another
> way to phrase that, like "Design-suggestions-by" or maybe a more
> general "Suggestions-by".

I wasn't sure if "User-Interface-Bikeshedded-By" related to the patch,
or to the discussion of labels for the commit messages.

http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription                             +