Re: Refactoring speculative insertion with unique indexes a little - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Refactoring speculative insertion with unique indexes a little
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I only see one patch version on the thread.
>
> I'm not going to post a revision until I thrash out the tiny issues
> with Heikki. He kind of trailed off. So maybe that kills it
> immediately, which is a shame.

If you refuse to post an updated version of the patch until Heikki
weighs in some more, and given that Heikki has (for the purposes of this
patch) completely vanished, I think we should mark this rejected.

If somebody else is open to reviewing the patch, I think that'd be
another way to move forward, but presumably they would start from a
version with the discussed changes already fixed.  Otherwise it's a
waste of time.