Re: pgsql: Further tweaking of print_aligned_vertical(). - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pgsql: Further tweaking of print_aligned_vertical().
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan  4, 2016 at 01:18:02PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> writes:
> > I used plenty of images I pulled off the net without regard for
> > copyright so I hesitated to put it up. I suppose that's par for the
> > course with these kinds of presentations. In any case it was just a
> > quick lightning talk I threw together to describe a few days of mostly
> > waiting around for builds to finish. Here are the two lightning talks
> > on Google:
>
> > VAX (simh):
> > https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PG-bMU4WiS1pjtBwRvH4cE-nN9y5gj8ZLCO7KMrlvYg/view
>
> > Fuzzer:
> > https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12Dd9Bhcugkdi2w0ye4T1fy9ccjconJEz9cNthdeyH7k/view
>
> Very cool, thanks!

No, you need to see the video!  It was amazing.  I couldn't believe what
I was hearing.  I was like "YOU DID WHAT!"  Unfortunately, I don't think
it was recorded.  :-(

http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription                             +