Re: Please build PostgreSQL 9.4 and pgAdmin3 1.22 for Ubuntu 15.10 (wily) - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Please build PostgreSQL 9.4 and pgAdmin3 1.22 for Ubuntu 15.10 (wily)
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: To Andrey Novikov 2016-01-10 <20160110215845.GA15304@msg.df7cb.de>
> >     `apt-cache show postgresql-9.4` tells me that there is no PGDG
> > version of 9.4, only Ubuntu one.
>
> The pgdg version is just as good as the ubuntu one. We'll schedule
> builds soonish.

Hi Andrey,

postgresql-9.4 is now also properly available for Ubuntu 15.10.
The other major versions will follow with the next round of minor
releases.

> >     Please build pgadmin3 1.22 too.
>
> Nod.

Pgadmin3 was updated as well.

Thanks for the prod, I would probably only have notice much later that
the packages were missing.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/