Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? (WIP CoC) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karsten Hilbert
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? (WIP CoC)
Date
Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? (WIP CoC)
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 02:00:22PM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> 3. A safe, respectful, productive and collaborative environment is free
> comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical
> appearance, body size or race.

... for of _off-topic_ comments related to ...

Since I am using PostgreSQL for storing Electronic Medical
Record data I fear I will need to be able to discuss schema
layout related to gender, sexual orientation, disability,
physical appearance, body size, and race.

Karsten Hilbert
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346