Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Blind attempt at a Cygwin fix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Blind attempt at a Cygwin fix
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Blind attempt at a Cygwin fix
>
> According to
> http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=brolga&dt=2016-01-08%2014%3A51%3A27
>
> brolga now tries to compile win32security.c, which it evidently was not
> doing before, but the compile blows up; looks like it is missing #include
> calls (which must exist in other places where this code lives ...)

Obviously this wasn't the best idea ever.  Andrew suggests on IM to
revert this on Cygwin to just do the "isatty" check as originally.

I'm CC'ing Marco Atzeri, who has done Cygwin work lately.  Maybe he can
spend some time getting this port fixed.