Re: psql 9.5 debian packages - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: psql 9.5 debian packages
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Sandro Tosi 2016-01-07 <CAB4XWXy=DeH7bWEkEWV7CMRXNVJGUTBHyoKA79sJzA0qdn9Lzw@mail.gmail.com>

Re: Sandro Tosi 2016-01-07 <CAB4XWXwrxcEZrFgOjQdgm-4DJm7Oeow0Gz5h9aLs5SJyv1P7tQ@mail.gmail.com>
> and they just arrived - sorry for the noise and thanks for your work!

Actually I have to apologize here, I thought you were asking on the
pkg-postgresql-public(@alioth) list, not pgsql-pkg-debian(@pg.o).
Hence my somewhat harsh answer, sorry :(

The delay on apt.pg.o was because I initially forgot to move the
packages from the "9.5" component where they were hiding for testing
back to "main" and I needed to schedule a rebuild.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Attachment