Fix for PG History web page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Fix for PG History web page
Date
List pgsql-www
Our PG history web pages says talks about Postgres 8.0, which seems kind
of old at this point:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/history/
Today, PostgreSQL's user base is larger than ever and includes asizeable group of large corporations who use it in
demandingenvironments.Some of these companies such as Afilias and Fujitsu havemade significant contributions to
PostgreSQL'sdevelopment. And, true toits roots, it continues to improve in both sophistication andperformance, now more
thanever. Version 8.0 is PostgreSQL's long                                         ---awaited debut into the enterprise
databasemarket, bringing featuressuch as tablespaces, Java stored procedures, point in time recovery, andnested
transactions(savepoints). With it came a long awaited feature--- a native Windows port.

Can someone update this?  Can I submit a patch?

http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription                             +